Comic: 19/01/2012


In today's exciting installment of ~*MY LIFE*~, Alex gets his feedback. And promptly pisses his pants.

In all seriousness, though an initially terrifying prospect, the feedback was really really helpful. I'm very happy with the advice I got - it's given me more direction now that I know for sure what I need to be working on. The comic strips, especially - as pointed out the drawings in my last series needed a whole lot of work. I think the biggest problem is that I never really know how much time I should spend on these things - I could easily spend hours slaving away over each panel and making it look perfect and pretty (very much a temptation) but is that really the point? Plus, I'll be the first to admit, I'm incredibly impatient! I tend to just get an idea and want to roll with it as soon as possible. I certainly think I could stand to spend just a little more time over each comic - it's just going to be about finding the right balance.

Anyway, er yeah, this one's kinda a bit rushed. Whoopsie. Silly little mistakes like magical shrinking legs in the third panel caused by me not paying attention. In my defence - I'm distracted! I'm going home in precisely one hour and I've still not packed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment